Ok folks Northern Ireland Men's B1 & B2 team are holding a poker night fundraiser on the 15th August in 147 Club, Antrim.

Properly ran event with TD, tables, chips and format all on poster. Should be a real good nights craic and a chance of winning a few bob too. Also will have a raffle and spot prizes on the night (best hand) on the night with some great prizes on offer......

£50 Meal voucher
2x 2 kids eat free for a year vouchers
Selection of wine and spirits and a few other prizes still to be confirmed.
Payout on the night will be 75% to poker payout and remaining 25% towards the two teams